3-Day Introduction Training
Way of Council
SINTRA, LISBOA, PORTUGAL
Rob Dreaming – Trainer plus experienced Facilitation Team
Way of Council is a method to support group processes and personal development, for vision and clarifying purpose, co-operative learning environments, decision making, honouring achievement, for reflection, conflict management, peace and reconciliation work, celebration and for discovering the deeper, often unexpressed needs of individuals and organisations.
Participants will —
identify usefuI practices for seIf and group facilitation, develop communication skills and the ability to be present in each moment, explore with too ls offered in response to our own particular and collective needs and questions, receive guidance from over 19 years of working council practice, plus teachings handed down.
• Council outside with, and in nature
• Building trust
• Practical forms of application
• Q&A Theory and practice in group settings
• The experience and impact of cooperative communication
• Social responsibility
• Quality and coherence of our relationships and the opportunities we create
Website and more information here –
Sign-up here –